HISTORIC MEETS BOUTIQUE STYLE
Located in Santa Rosa’s historic Railroad Square district and just off US Highway 101, the AC Hotel Santa Rosa will be one of the first boutique-style hotels located in the city. Keeping with Santa Rosa’s goal of encouraging pedestrian activity within the Railroad Square retail area, AC Hotel Santa Rose will feature a groundfloor restaurant and retail space, as well as the amenites offered at every AC Hotel worldwide.
- 142 stylish and tech-savvy guestrooms with a neutral pallette and modern European sensibilities
- AC Lounge, co-working space by day and hub of social buzz by night; serving tapas plates and handcrafted cocktails and craft beers
- AC Kitchen, featuring a European-inspired breakfast daily
- Two Media Salons featuring 1,400 square feet of meeting space
- AC Library for work and relaxing