Regional Director of Sales
There are plenty of things about Amanda that might make you think of the word "homespun" once you get to know her. This Hoosier loves to bake and read, and has an honest, open personality and appearance that immediately garner trust. She and her husband Brian like to keep drama to a minimum with honest communication and believe there is nothing wrong with "the white picket fence." Simple things like sports and hanging out with family in the backyard barbequing with a good glass of wine are some of her favorite times.
Step through the hotel doors and you'll see a totally different side to Amanda. A total sleuth, she is thrilled by the hunt of uncovering a new piece of business. Her killer instincts and technical savvy give her a leg up on the competition but it's the relationships she builds with everyone - coworkers, clients and guests - that is her biggest strength. Amanda believes we're all in this together and developing these true relationships is the reason she likes coming to work.
True to her nature, Amanda's favorite Guiding Principle is "It's o.k. to say, I'm sorry... I'm wrong... I don't know." Although there are many things Amanda does well, she knows she's human. There are plenty of things she doesn't know and perhaps never will - but that's okay. In Amanda's opinion, her belief in this principle helps keep her humble.
- Evolution Hospitality, 2011 - Present - Regional Director of Sales, T2 Hospitality - Director of Sales
- Tarsadia Hotels, 2003 - 2004, 2007 - 2011 - Director of Sales
- Windsor Capital Group, 2006 - 2007 - Director of Sales
- ClubCorp, 2004 - 2006 - Member Relations Director
- White Lodging Services Corp., 1999 - 2003 - Director of Sales, 2002 - 2003 - Regional Bench Sales Manager, 2001 - 2002 - Senior Sales Manager, 2000 - 2001 - Sales Manager 1999 - 2000